Nov 24, 2012

You Are My Everything

Hmm i just thinking about my old friends. yeah my truly friends. i miss them. since i leave DE, i was always thinking about my old friends there. I miss all our memories at DE, or maybe our awesome hang out. I just really hope that we could hang out together again and always, laugh to each other like an annoying person. Eat our Tutti Frutti and sometimes if i'd like to buy a new shoes or clothes, they are always there to suggest me which one i should buy or maybe i ask for their opinions. its really helpful. and also our karokkarok together wip my berybery suara tak merdu. i just really miss that time. if i could rewind the time and change everything , i'd like to be always beside u guys. but i can't. so if u guys read this, just keep silent and don't talk about this to me or in front of me. i will be so malu kucing. because i don't ever act like this before. so I REALLY MISS AND LOVE u guys.

dedicated to my BFF , and 1-3 KAA's of SMKDE :)