Dec 12, 2012

REALIZATION :)

Ehem ehem *clean le throat. Hehe. First of all this post is really coming from my mind. Just saying. No double meaning. I just realize dat we live in this world just for a while. If Allah wants us to die, we will die. I'm not a kind enough. We are actually. So don't put a blame to anyone. All of us still have done wrong before or maybe now but we still learn to change right? But how? That's a problem. So as a student and daughter, I really wanna change. A lot. But the situation is about to block me from do dat. Yes my nawaitu is good and i keep trying to change my life to be as good than before. Alhamdulillah. The soc net is soo.. no needed to me anymore. But I do using twitter and blogger to share something good or maybe sometimes i pernah got mad to something yg takde hubungan langsung with me on twitter. Mengarut kan. Haha. Because of me yang alwez menghadap twitter berejam jam , it's taking me to be a lazy girl. Sangat. Hmm, I attracted so much to twitter nowadays until I forget to do my revision. LoL. And now I realize yg tiada benefits langsung lah berejam jam hadap twitter. LoL. Its taking a long time to realize it. Hmm. Be myself iz better. Just concentrate in study and don't follow anyone. Jadi diri sendiri. Jangan ikutkan kawan. Haih. Life must go on. How can i do. All we need is family and friends to give us support and motivation. I thank to Allah because you gave me a very blissful family that i ever had. Also the very kindest friends. Dat alwez support me from behind. And I have prove it yg I can do better after got PMR result yesteryear yg tk seberapa. I will prove it dekat makayah that i've change and wanna do better in SPM next year. So dat i wanna tell all of you dat read this post .. SEDAR LAH SEBELUM TERLAMBAT KERANA MASA TAKKAN DAPAT DIULANGI LAGI. Don't be like me last year, I really sad and liddowan to talk to anyone anymore. Because of ashamed. I got no straight A's in PMR. I hope I can rewind le time. It's okay. I will do better for next SEM (III) . Grab pointer above 3.5 and mom, dad will be proud of me. Mungkin Allah akan memberi aku rezeki lepas ni? Who knows? Allah dah tulis segala kejadian yang akan berlaku kan. Allahu, berilah yang terbaik bagi hambamu ini. Amin. Lastly, I still .. will using dis blogger to share something because it makes me release my tension and also i will stay tweet as long as I'm free. Haha I took about 30mins in writing this unoh? So anything yg baik, make le steps asap, anything yg buruk, please jangan follow. Assalamualaikum.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9